Why Broker a Loan To Rose Financial?
We Make and Service ALL Loans In-house
Income, Credit or Property Condition Exceptions
- We are a true portfolio lender
- No investor, warehouse or secondary market approvals needed.
FREE Escrow for Refinance Loans
- Income Exceptions – Sometimes proving income can be difficult, in which case, we may use the underwriting principle of “reasonable belief”.
- Credit Report Exceptions – Borrower doesn’t want to pay off the collection account, or had a major recent blemish that he or she can explain.
- Property Condition Exception – Borrower needs a fund controlled account set up to finish the kitchen or bathroom remodel.
RESPA, TILA and TRID Compliance
- FREE in-house escrow (low-cost escrow on purchase loans)
- We get demands, releases, and do all of the title work for you
- We fund from our office
- Expedited loan process
- We create your Loan Disclosure Package
- We manage the TRID calendar, LE, CD and Closing compliance
- We manage Section 32 and 35 compliance
- We manage CA Section 32 and HPML compliance
Professional and Experienced
- Underwriting completed within 3-business days (exception files may take longer)
- TRID calendar dates monitored by lender, not Broker. You will not need to ask us to send out your LE or CD!
- Loan docs reviewed the next business day
- Unrestricted in-house funding (we do NOT need approval from investors, warehouse line or secondary market/post-closing lender)
We Highly Value Our Brokers
- Rose Financial founded 1948
- Rose Financial received the first Consumer Finance Lender Law license (CFLL) in the state of California: 603-0001
- Rose Financial MADE IT through the Great Recession after originating millions in portfolio loans during the greatest real estate bubble in US history
- Brokers perform a tremendous service to consumers needing real estate financing.
- Brokers are undervalued in the real estate industry.
- Brokers are the victims of a hostile regulatory environment.
- Most brokers are honest, hard-working people whose reputations have been inordinately injured by the Great Recession and a few bad apples.