How To Submit A Loan?Submitting a loan to Rose Financial is simple.
If you’re not a registered Broker, take a moment and register:
- Go back to the Home Page, or to www.rosefinancial.net
- Select “Brokers”
- Scroll down to the bottom half of page, find NEW USER?, then select “Register Here”
- Complete the CREATE AN ACCOUNT page, then select REGISTER
- Your account will be approved shortly thereafter and you will receive an email notification
- Go back to “Brokers”, log into your account
A minimum submission requires the following uploads:
- Must be completed!
- MLO and Broker info must be complete
- The HMDA addendum must be complete (see “addendum” on your loan application. This is a legal requirement as of 1/1/18)
- Give us the clients email address please!
- Broker’s credit report run within the 60-days of your submission
- FNMA 3.2
More is Better! Give us everything you can, including:
- Borrower LOE advising us of the purpose of the loan
- Income documentation – you know the drill!
- Homeowner’s Insurance Declarations page
- Most recent Mortgage Statement – loan loans please
- LOE Statements for derogatory credit or unusual features
- You’ll have a written Approval, Decline or Suspense within two business days!